Chelmsford Legal will provide sound advice and represent you if you intend to take your matter to trial, or simply require someone to appear on your behalf in court.
Our objective is to resolve matters in the most efficient manner possible and to achieve the best possible outcomes for you, our client.
We are experienced in dealing with a broad range of criminal matters, including:
- Aggravated burglaries
- Bail applications
- Centrelink offences
- Coronial inquests
- Criminal confiscation matters
- Disorderly conduct
- Drink driving
- Drug offences
- Extraordinary Driver’s licences
- Fire arms offences
- Restraining orders
- Sexual assaults
- Traffic offences and infringements
Quality representation in criminal matters requires not only in-depth knowledge of criminal offences, defences and the law of evidence, but also experience in liaising with the courts, police officers and various agencies.
Our team regularly appears in the Magistrates Court, District Court, Supreme Court, Children’s Court and Drug Court and has also been involved in a number of High Court appeals.
Apart from a very strong focus on trial work, we also specialise in:
- Criminal Confiscations matters;
- Violence and Misconduct Restraining Orders; and
- Criminal Injuries Compensation.
Likewise, Chelmsford Legal is able to provide advice and representation over a broad range of civil litigation matters, including:
- contractual disputes (including property);
- equitable claims; and
- claims for misleading or deceptive conduct.
Chelmsford Legal can provide further assistance with respect to:
- Mediation; and
- Applications to State Administrative Tribunal (SAT)
For more information on our criminal/civil litigation practice please see our people section.